You can register at any time. We encourage you to register before an investment round opens as you will receive important notifications.
To begin registration, go to our web based funding management system Te Mātāpuna
Once there, you can register as an individual or organisation. You need to have contact details (physical address, phone, email and primary contacts (with contact details) and be able to list your iwi and/or sector/cluster affiliation.
You will also need the following information available for your online registration.
For an individual
, you will need:
1) Personal details.
2) Your GST Registration Number (if you are GST registered).
3) Proof of identity (NZ passport - can be current or expired within the last 2 years, but cannot be cancelled, defaced or damaged; NZ Certificate of Identity; NZ Drivers Licence).
4) At least two referees (you will need to provide contact details and a letter of endorsement from each referee).
For any organisation
, you will need:
1) The organisation’s contact details (including a primary and secondary contact person)
2) The organisation’s GST Registration Number (if GST registered)
3) Depending on the type of organisation:
3.1) If it is a limited liability company, you will need: company number, New Zealand Business Number, and any legal documentation (optional).
3.2) If it is a trust or incorporated society, you will need: New Zealand Business Number (if applicable), Charity Number (if applicable), and any legal documentation (optional).
3.3) If it is a partnership, you will need: the names of the partners, and legal documentation.
3.4) If it falls into the other category, you will need: to specify the type of organisation, and we will contact you following submission to get more details about the structure. You may also upload any legal documentation.
4) - The contact details for the organisation’s legal representation (if applicable).
5) The contact details for the organisation’s auditor, if the organisation has a set of audited accounts.
6) The organisation’s undisclosed liabilities (this can be a copy of the latest audited accounts, a letter from your accountant, and/or confirmation from you that the organisation has no disclosed liabilities).
7) At least two referees (you will need to provide contact details and a letter of endorsement from each referee).