Nau mai ki Te Māturu, he punua pāoho reorua nā Te Mātāwai.
E ai ki a Tā Tāmati Reedy, ko Te Mātāwai te tīmatanga mai, te pupūtanga mai o ngā wai i roto i ngā maunga ka hora ake ki runga i te whenua katoa.
Ko Te Māturu, e kōrero ana mō te āhua o te rere o te wai, o te hohō o te wai, mai i Te Mātāwai tae noa atu ki ngā tōpito o te motu.
Te Māturu is a behind-the-scenes look at the work of Te Mātāwai to revitalise te reo Māori. We open the door into our world where every week is Māori language week and where every month is Mahuru Māori. In some episodes, you will get an inside look at the lives of te reo Māori advocates working alongside whānau, hapū and iwi to revitalise te reo Māori - and return it to our homes.
Where Te Mātāwai is the water source, the puna at the base of the maunga, Te Māturu is the trickle that moves from the water source down the valley to land on our whenua before it is then carried by the breeze into your homes. Our base may be here in Wellington, but our heart is with you all in your communities and your homes.
So grab a cuppa and join us from your home to learn about how you can help bring our language back as your first nurturing language. If you are already there, then help us to keep that seat warm for everyone else!
015. Te Tai Rāwhiti Investment Plan 2023(external link)
014. Te Tai Tonga Investment Plan 2023(external link)
013. Mātaatua Investment Plan 2023(external link)
012. Te Reo Tukutuku Investment Plan 2023(external link)
011. Te Tai Hau-ā-uru Investment Plan 2023(external link)
010. Tainui Investment Plan 2023(external link)
009. The ZePA Model - He kōrero nā Larry Parr(external link)
008. The ZePA Model - He kōrera nā Ahorangi Rawinia Higgins(external link)
007. Te Mātātupu - Tohu Kairangi - He kōrero nā Rewi Nankivell(external link)
006. Te Mātāuru Part 2 - Te Mātāwai Investment Programme(external link)
005. Te Matatū - Te Mātāwai Strategic Leadership and Governance Team(external link)
004. Te Petihana reo Māori - He kōrero nā Tame Iti(external link)
003. Manawa ū ki te reo Māori - He kōrero nā Dr. Awanui Te Huia(external link)
002. Te Mātāuru Part 1 - Te Mātāwai Investment Programme(external link)
001. Te Mātātupu - Te Mātāwai Research, Evaluation and Insights Team(external link)